Just something I’ve realized recently. I feel like I am not acting quite like the people in this time period. For example:
- I wake up at 4 to 5 am for no apparent reason
- I almost never watch the T.V. anymore
- I read books for fun
- More specifically, I really like books written a long time ago (classics) and I’d choose them over contemporary works
- I deleted my Facebook because it somehow didn’t appeal to me (why waste time on this website just talk to your friends in real life)
- Just stuff from the past fascinates me a lot in general (i.e. when I go to the museum or something)
Anyone else feel like they are born in the wrong time period? Do you find that you should belong to the past? Or even the future?
Btw, I’m currently reading Room by Emma Donoghue. I’m at page 50-ish atm and I like it so far. Love the fact that it’s told in a fresh and unusual perspective. Will write a review on it once I’m done reading ^_^.