I am really honored. And surprised as well, since I didn’t know such an award existed.
I am really delighted by the fact that people actually come to this little ambiguous corner on WordPress to read my posts. Thank you Michelle for nominating me! You made my day!
Update: Yay! I just got nominated again by Becky. Thank you Becky 😀
There are three simple rules to the Versatile Blogger Award. They are as follows:
1. Thank the person(s) who shared the award with you by linking back to them in your post.
2. Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know that you included them in your blog post.
3. List 7 things about yourself.
So here we go…
I will pass this award on to the following blogs:
- Sown Brooklyn
- April’s Bumbling Blabber
- PR, Films and Fantasies
- Tinkhani Banda
- Go Pantone
- Susu Girl in this World
- THe Creative Self
- Ciao Bella!
- nature’s my friend
- Trill Wave
- Worn Pages and Dusty Shelves
- ooh! piece of candy!
- Realm of Reviews
- I live in Canada and my favorite thing about Canada is the spirit. I love seeing people gathering together and cheering for games and stuff. Canada also has the best potluck feasts because we are made up of many different cultures.
- My life has been pretty boring so far and I would like to start doing something exiting with my life…like bungee jumping!
- I find it really hard to pick a favorite color, or a least favorite color. I just can’t do it. I know it’s one of the most common questions to ask people, but all the colors in the world are just so beautiful. It’s hard.
- I am a really picky eater. But it’s not that I don’t like certain foods, it’s just that they have to be prepared in the right way. For example, I will only eat eggplants if it’s the ground pork eggplant dish that a certain restaurant I know makes. If it’s the same dish coming from another restaurant, I won’t eat it. I guess you could say that I have high standards when it comes to food. I won’t just eat any food, I need to eat good food.
- I’m supposed to be doing my homework right now but I am trying to avoid the task by writing this…yes I’m a procrastinator…=P
- I listen to k-pop and j-pop despite the fact that I have no idea what they are saying.
- Actually I can understand some Japanese but not really. But this is something that I would like to work on and improve. I tried to learn Japanese online. So far I can pick out words and phrases when I am watching something Japanese (i.e. dramas and variety shows). I hope one day I could take a Japanese class to learn Japanese however that’s not my top priority right now. ^_^